As project manager you are responsible for implementing, coordinating and monitoring our projects. You ensure that the assigned project is delivered on time and on budget, in cooperation with all internal and external partners.
- Management and realisation of contracted works within the set price and deadline,
- Implementation of projects in accordance with specifications and plans,
- Coordination of the works and subcontractors, Drafting progress reports and accounting,
- Performance monitoring and evaluation of subsequent costing,
- Discussions with the client, architect and engineering office during the implementation of the works,
- Discussion of the works to be carried out and construction technology/operational techniques with site managers,
- Attending/observing site meetings and production meetings,
- Motivation of the site personnel,
- Discussion with work scheduling and purchasing,
- Auditing of own works and works of the subcontractors,
- Accounting procedures and final settlement,
- Specifying technologies and techniques for implementation of the works
- Commercial contacts with architectural firms and/or potential clients in anticipation of potential projects.
- You have a Master's in Engineering or equivalent through experience,
- You have extensive knowledge of operational methods, techniques and materials,
- You have organisational skills,
- Excellent PC skills,
- If you have knowledge of the French and English language this is an advantage.
You are commercially-minded and have analytical skills,
You can work independently: you dare to go for it!
You are a genuine team player who unites all concerned parties,
You have a sense for order, cleanliness, punctuality and safety,
Hands-on, dynamic and solutions-oriented are words that describe you
As well as a permanent job with a competitive salary you can expect proper training (internal and external). In addition, we offer you an exciting, varied and challenging role, in a fast-growing company. All this plus fringe benefits and a flexible remuneration package. We like to invest in our employees and their input matters to us.
Send your CV and cover letter to Petra Simons, HR Manager, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org