As warehouse operative, you ensure logistics support in the warehouse.
- You are responsible for loading and unloading lorries,
- Taking receipt of deliveries,
- Sorting and verifying incoming material,
- Inventory of goods,
- Registration of shipments in our system.
- Relevant experience within the building sector is a must,
- Forklift certificate and knowledge of overhead/travelling crane an additional advantage,
- If you have technical know-how (electricity), this is a plus point.
- You are driven, have a cool head and are dynamic
- You can work independently: you dare to go for it!
- You are a genuine team player who unites all concerned parties,
- You have a sense for order, cleanliness, punctuality and safety
As well as a permanent job with a competitive salary you can expect proper training (internal and external). In addition, we offer you an exciting, varied and challenging role, in a fast-growing company. All this plus fringe benefits and a flexible remuneration package. We like to invest in our employees and their input matters to us.
Send your CV and cover letter to Sandy Clerckx, HR-Officer, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org