Do you enjoy working with wood, in the workshop and on the site?
- You are responsible for cutting timber, sawing miters, CNC work,
- You make and install exterior joinery, windows, doors, ...,
- You install interior joinery, fixed furnishings,...,
- You have completed woodworking training,
- You have experience of operations on construction sites,
- You can interpret plans and drawings,
- Preferably, you will be in possession of a Basic VCA certificate
- You are meticulous,
- You work easily in a team but can also work independently,
- You have an eye for detail and like to deliver a quality product
As well as a permanent job with a competitive salary you can expect proper training (internal and external). In addition, we offer you an exciting, varied and challenging role, in a fast-growing company. All this plus fringe benefits and a flexible remuneration package. We like to invest in our employees and their input matters to us.
Send your CV and cover letter to Sandy Clerckx, HR-Officer, via email: email@example.com