Financial administrative clerk
As a financial clerk you are responsible for the administrative support of our accounting services. You ensure that the administration is completely in order.
- You follow up our real estate projects and will:
- Act as a point of contact for buyers, notary, project manager, buyer guidance,….
- Follow up compromises and deeds and process them administratively,
- Request certificates,
- Create invoices,
- Follow up instructions,
- Arrange release safeguards,
- You process receivables into invoices in accordance with applicable legislation.
- You prepare various sales invoices (charge costs, sales investments, ...)
- You provide the various VAT certificates.
- You are responsible for the debtor administration of various companies
- You prepare the payment lists of various companies and check them in accordance with Article 30 bis
- You prepare incoming invoices for processing (check VAT number, delivery notes, labeling and digitizing, protesting, ...)
- You provide administrative support during the year-end closing
- You are responsible for the reporting of various KPIs
- You act as back up of the reception
- You have a bachelor's degree.
- You have an affinity with the construction sector, real estate and finance.
- You have organizing skills.
- You have good PC knowledge.
- Knowledge of the French language is required.
You can work independently: you dare to go for it!
You are a real team player, connecting all parties involved.
You have a sense of order, neatness and punctuality.
Hands-on, dynamic and communicative are words that characterize you.
As well as a permanent job with a competitive salary you can expect proper training (internal and external). In addition, we offer you an exciting, varied and challenging role, in a fast-growing company. All this plus fringe benefits and a flexible remuneration package. We like to invest in our employees and their input matters to us.
Send your CV and cover letter to Petra Simons, HR Manager, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org