As a supervisor, you manage various colleagues. You are partly responsible for work distribution and supervising work in progress.
- You inspect the quality of work delivered,
- You report to the site manager and/or project manager,
- You keep all works at the site on track,
- You are responsible for setting out the site,
- You check the presence of equipment on site,
- You are familiar with all safety rules and apply these correctly.
- Relevant experience within the building sector is a must,
- You can interpret plans and drawings,
- Preferably, you will be in possession of a First Aid certificate and VOL VCA certificate
- If you have knowledge of the French and English language this is an advantage.
- You are driven, have a cool head and are dynamic
- You can work independently: you dare to go for it! You are a genuine team player who unites all concerned parties,
- You have a sense for order, cleanliness, punctuality and safety,
- You are a good planner.
As well as a permanent job with a competitive salary you can expect proper training (internal and external). In addition, we offer you an exciting, varied and challenging role, in a fast-growing company. All this plus fringe benefits and a flexible remuneration package. We like to invest in our employees and their input matters to us.
Send your CV and cover letter to Sandy Clerckx, HR-Officer, via email: email@example.com