As site manager you are responsible for implementing and organising our projects.
You manage foremen, supervisors and shop floor workers.
- As site manager the following responsibilities are part of your range of duties
- Implementation of projects in accordance with specifications and plans,
- Implementation and control of the necessary safety measures,
- Implementation and logging of controls in the log/inspection book,
- Taking care of various site administration tasks,
- On-demand delivery of works and supplies,
- Issuing technical guidelines to supervisors and shop floor workers,
- Attending production meetings,
- Coordinating the different operations on the site,
- Coordinating the works of the different subcontractors,
- You have a Bachelor in Engineering or equivalent through experience,
- You have extensive knowledge of operational methods, techniques and materials,
- You have organisational skills,
- Excellent PC skills,
- If you have knowledge of the French and English language this is an advantage.
- You can work independently: you dare to go for it!
- You are a genuine team player who unites all concerned parties,
- You have a sense for order, cleanliness, punctuality and safety,
- Hands-on, dynamic and solutions-oriented are words that describe you.
As well as a permanent job with a competitive salary you can expect proper training (internal and external). In addition, we offer you an exciting, varied and challenging role, in a fast-growing company. All this plus fringe benefits and a flexible remuneration package. We like to invest in our employees and their input matters to us.
Send your CV and cover letter to Petra Simons, HR Manager, via email: email@example.com